Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More preparations…and a new blogger

IMG_6444

IMG_6443

IMG_6445

 

IMG_6446

Club Quilts BOM…Scandinavian Christmas…..I am a bit behind with this…(I wonder why)….but block two is now ready for me to stitch…I have brought in a few different textures…wadding was used for the snowman, felt for this scarf and the star I have used wool……

New blogger…..New blogger….please if you have a chance pop over and say hi to Kate….….

Happy Happy Wednesday…

Take Care Peg…..Rolling on the floor laughing

There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.

11 comments:

  1. love,love love, it`s just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so lovely... makes me want to do it... but my list... oh dear dear....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peg, you are a sweetheart *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant get blogger to let me comment on Kates blog sorry Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful already, Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Peg! Wow! These blocks are bigger than I realised from other photos ... I this one looks fab! I love those red and white dotty mushrooms ... can't wait to see your quilt all finished, ready for us to drool over! :0) Happy stitching - Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. just lovely, another gorgeous project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like marking the X's would have needed a steady hand - enjoying following the progress of all your blocks. I visited Kate last night after reading her comment she left on your post yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done Peg - it looks great - I must get back in to mine to - think I have only done two blocks - so easily sidetracked. Need to catch up with many many blog time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Scandinavian BOM.
    My DD2 bought it as a kit at the Perth Craft show.She is going to SCANDINAVIA for 6 weeks holidays in July and plans to stitch the snowflakes while there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking Good Peg.... wish I had more time to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg